Straightening the bowing wall, in one day, is accomplished with a small backhoe or by a specially built trenching machine, mounted on rubber tracks to protect your lawn. The trencher digs a 6" wide trench along side of your buckled or bowed basement wall, enabling the crooked wall to be pulled back straight, while stabilizing the aligned wall. Wall anchors work well to anchor stabilize a retaining wall and any kind of concrete wall pits.
If you are looking to have your basement walls pulled back and straightened we can help. It is important to choose someone you can trust. After 45 years of serving and earning the trust of thousands of customers, we pass this integrity on to you with confidence, while straightening your buckling, bowing or bulging walls.
We offer our professional services, in wall straightening, to give you, the assurance and peace of mind you deserve. Enjoy the comfort and security of straightened walls with your stabilized basement foundation.
Unstable bowing walls
A secure Anchored Basement
1. Many factors contribute to leaky basements and cause unstable walls.
2. Wet soil expands & places extreme pressure on foundation walls.
3. Sod over the earth anchor is carefully removed and replaced
4. Hole is carefully dug to install earth anchor.
5. Earth anchor and inside wall plate are drawn tight to stabilize wall.
6. Dirt is tamped back into anchor hole and sod replaced.
7. Unstable wall is sheared at bottom and off wall plate at top.
8. Shear corrected and wall pulled back and sod replaced.
"Our family finally feels safe and relieved, we never thought out bowing basement walls could be pulled back in place and straight again without replacing the walls."
To order & obtain a current price list, please call 1-800-831-2559.
To order waterproofing products, please call 1-800-831-2559 for a current price list. Orders are shipped the next business day.
© resch enterprises. All Rights Reserved.